The Office of the Registrar is an academic service unit, reporting to the Associate Provost for Academic Services. In collaboration with the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid, the Office of the Registrar provides services and information to students, faculty, staff, and other constituencies. Our core functions include: academic records and transcripts; certificates and diplomas; classroom and event scheduling; degree certification; enrollment and registration; grade collection and recording; fee classification; student athlete and veterans certification; transfer credit processing; and university curriculum. In addition, we lead internal, cross-unit, and institution-wide initiatives.
Dr. Nicole G. Rovig is the University Registrar. The organizational structure for the Office of the Registrar is shown on our organizational chart.
The five-year strategic plan for the Office of the Registrar guides our activities, decisions, and initiatives.
Our main office is located in 150 Administration Building. We are available to assist students, faculty and staff, and the general public during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our contact information is listed below.
Steward academic records and data accurately, effectively, and efficiently.
Anticipate and support the needs of the campus community and continuously challenge ourselves to provide exemplary services and solutions.
The Office of the Registrar strives to:
- link operational and behavioral decisions with strategic goals;
- provide exceptional service;
- foster an environment of ongoing learning, growth, and teamwork;
- consistently examine policies and procedures with a mindset towards improvement;
- engage in active, two-way communication with each other and the campus community;
- be innovative in how we utilize technology; and
- effectively communicate and administer federal, state, and institutional policies and legislation.